Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Troubles

This post is going to be very short. I am at a point in my life right now where I am not happy. I am having a few issues with my life. First of all, things are complicated with Andrew. In case you are reading this Andrew, you are the love of my life. I want to spend forever with you and I don't care when that begins, but please come back to me like you promised. Take your time to be who you want to be and get your life on track, but come back to me. I will be waiting...impatiently, but waiting. And in the meantime I hope you will still be my best friend. You are the perfect man for me. I believe in the man you want to be and the man I know you can be. You are my rock, my best friend, and I cannot thank you enough for the past seven years. Please don't let it end. Second, I just had major knee surgery. They did a medial strengthen (meaning they tightened the ligaments on the inside of my knee cap), a lateral release (meaning they severed the ligaments on the outside of my knee cap), split my shin bone, and a patellar realignment (meaning they moved my patellar tendon to the middle of my shin where it should be). I am in a lot of pain and I am on heavy pain medicine, which is why I am making this post short. My words start jumbling when I take my medicine because it makes me tired. I am hoping to cut my pain meds down tomorrow because the pain has decreased a tiny bit. I am also taking the bandages off of my knee tomorrow hopefully.

To wrap this up, my life is at a stand still right now for the most part. I am bored, confused, sad, in pain, hurt, dazed, anxious, and so many more emotions. Part of me feels happy sometimes because I am keeping busy to keep my mind off of things, but when I get bored I start thinking and things cross my mind that make me sad again. I hope things get better soon. For those of you who know me personally, I welcome visitors whenever because it sucks being stuck in your bed with nothing to do.

Goodnight
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment