Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Quick Update

I haven't been in the best of moods and haven't felt like blogging very much, but I figured I would give you all a quick update on my life. Things are still unsolved with Andrew, just patiently waiting. My knee has gotten better. I took the bandages off and cleaned it up and have been having less and less pain. I am putting weight on my leg when walking with crutches and have significantly cut back my pain medicine. Along with all of the positive, comes the negative. I am SO terribly bored sitting in my bedroom all day every day. Netflix, Yahtzee, Rummy, word games, and Color By Number have kept me sane...along with all of my friends and family. My visitors have been wonderful. Special thanks to a few extra-special friends who made my days go by easier:

Matt Glover: Thank you for that wonderful candy basket courtesy of the store. It has brought a little flavor to my boring life! Thanks, also, for sitting with me while my mom ran errands and keeping me company :)

Paris Hall: Thanks for the visit after work and the pop! It was awesome to have a little change on the menu of drinks haha.

Harley Rohrbacher: Girl, you are the best. You are my best friend and your visits have cheered me up soooo much. Playing Yahtzee and talking was great. Can't wait for our girls night. We are getting an apartment in like a couple weeks! Ahhh. So exciting. You are the best and you know me better than I know myself sometimes. We are practically the same person. Love you girl.

Andy DeNucci: Oh boy, what to say about you. You are seriously one of the best friends a girl could ask for. You know how to treat your girl friends and you know just what to say to make me feel better. You came home from vacation and the first chance you got, you were at my house visiting me. You are my best friend and I am sure there will be many more visits to come...and we can finish that elephant movie haha. Love you bestfrienddd.

My mom and dad have also been so helpful through this whole process. I can't thank all of you enough. Love you all.

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment