Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Music Can Be A Bad Thing

So, I thought that taking a car ride and listening to music would make me happier. The car ride and change of scenery made me feel better, but the music most certainly did not. When songs like "It Matters To Me" and "Every Light in the House" come on the radio, it just makes me think. So I figured I would post some lyrics that have been running through my head.

IT MATTERS TO ME
When we don't talk
When we don't touch
When it doesn't feel like we're even in love
It matters to me
When I don't know what to say
Don't know what to do
Don't know if it really even matters to you
How can I make you see
It matters to me

EVERY LIGHT IN THE HOUSE
I told you I'd leave a light on
In case you ever wanted to come back home
You smiled and said you appreciate the gesture
I took your every word to heart
'Cause I can't stand us being apart
And just to show how much I really miss ya

Every light in the house is on
The backyard's bright as the crack of dawn
The front walk looks like runway lights
It's kinda like noon in the dead of night
Every light in the house is on
Just in case you ever do get tired of being gone
Every light in the house is on




Well, off to watch Secret Life of the American Teenager and try to sleep. Goodnight.
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment