Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Psychology: Good or Evil?

Many of you said that you would go see a psychologist if it would help or that you had no opinion on the matter in the poll about psychologists. I am here to say that psychologists are really not that bad! There are a lot of people who refuse to go. Believe me I know. I was one of those people. My parents wanted to send me to a psychologist for my diabetes when I was first diagnosed. I did everything but throw a temper tantrum in rebuttal to the idea. However, after going one time...I realized that it really wasn't that bad. I never returned for many reasons, but one of those reasons was not that it didn't help or I didn't like it.

Moral of the story: don't knock it before you try it. Sorry this was such a short post. I'm running low on time today. Lots of homework.

Goodnight.
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment