Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Long Time No See

Wow! I totally did not realize how long it had been since I had blogged. I have been writing a lot, but for some reason I haven't been writing on here! Anyways, I have had so much going on in my life lately. First of all, Andrew broke up with me...so I am a single lady now. Second, I moved into my new apartment! I absolutely love it. Having my own place and living with my awesome roommate Harley is amazing. Third, I have been going through physical therapy and trying to regain strength and motion in my knee. I am off crutches and walking with just the brace unlocked to 40 degrees. I have bent my knee a total of 80 degrees, but that took a little pushing. I still have practically no muscle power though :(. Fourth, school has started! I like most of my classes, but walking to class with this whole leg brace thing is a pain in my behind. Let's just say the bus has become my best friend. Lastly, volleyball is beginning. I am the head coach for a 5th grade volleyball team! I am so excited to start the season. The reason I am blogging at 7:45am is because I am awake waiting to leave for my coaches training. It sucks because it is from 9am-1:30pm and most of the stuff I know already because I reffed for 4 years. Oh well. Practices start Monday. I am so excited!

I have been having A LOT of low blood sugars. Seems like I wake up every morning between 2-7am with a blood sugar under 70. Luckily, my doctor made some changes yesterday and I did NOT wake up last night! HOORAY! Diabetes sucks. I guess I am just having one of those months where I am like screw this, I don't want to do this anymore. I have COMPLETELY slacked on fundraising and stuff this year for the walk, but I guess I have a few legitimate excuses? Such as my knee surgery and barely being able to get out of bed for a couple weeks.

I am also excited for my "sister"s wedding. It is actually my ex's sister, but I still consider her my sister. She is getting married on 11/11/11 :) and I am in the wedding. My dress is gorgeous! And I cannot wait to see her in her dress. I know she will look absolutely stunning! Her little daughter, Olivia, and I will be walking down the aisle together. Oh how I adore that little girl.

Well, I am off to my training. Good morning all. Have a good day.
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment