Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Frustrated Beyond Belief

Have you ever been so frustrated that you cannot stand it? Have you ever been so furious with someone that you love so much that it is confusing? I have. I am. He is an amazing man, I know he can be better than he is acting. I believe in who he wants to be. I am one of the only people who have stood by him for 8 years and supported every decision, believed in him every second, and loved him with my whole heart. Yet, he continues to break my heart each and every day he ignores me. He tells everyone but myself that he wants to break up. I gave him his time. I am done waiting around. I am making my moves now.

On another note, I started physical therapy on my knee last Friday. It didn't go so well the first appointment, but I went back today and made good progress! I doubled my motion bending. I lifted my heel off the table for a few seconds. That is a big improvement from the other day. So, at least that is going right in my life.

I am going to go continue my Law & Order: SVU marathon. Goodnight
Ash

2 comments:

  1. I suck at relationships and advice concerning them (plus you have not asked for any advice), so I shall not attempt giving it. I will say, however, that I hope you can keep going and focus on what is positive, hopeful, and good- outside of your (temporarily?) confused friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lydia! I will be continuing to write updates on how my physical therapy is going and the whole situation with him.

    ReplyDelete