Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teeter-Totter Fallout

So, as some of you may know, last Saturday the 11th I was at my campground and I fell off of a teeter totter and injured my knee. I popped my knee cap out. My boyfriend carried me to my camper and fell himself in a hole in our deck! BUT he didn't even drop me or let my leg hit the ground or camper. That's a night in shining armor. He is okay, just a few scrapes that he says doesn't hurt. I spent a few hours in the hospital and they told me nothing was broken or fractured, but I cannot find out if anything is torn until I get an MRI. I have an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon on Friday, so we will see. I am in a big brace and on crutches as of right now. I am off work, too. All I can do is sit around. My lovely boyfriend has done his best to keep my company :) Thank God for him. Well, I am off to finish watching my movie. I will probably be writing a lot during the next couple weeks.

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment